2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but this may make it more difficult for you or us to communicate about the Foundation.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. We do not place cookies on your computer.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about the Foundation’s activities or changes to our website. We do not share your information with others, except that we will post your name as a donor on our website unless you ask us not to do so.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission, except for naming our donors who do not request otherwise.
5. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
6. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
7. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by submitting a request on our website form.
For more information, please contact:
Mountain View School Foundation
311 E Carrillo St, Suite D
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Or, use the contact form on our website.